Saturday, November 5, 2011

Maybe what I need to be in my life is a big fat sunflower...

I always consider myself as a person that as no talent at all. I just got use to the fact that I am not amazingly good at something, I even sometime say as a kind of joke that my only talent is to have no talent at all, or no passion. I guess that's why I always surround myself with so many poet, dancers, painters... artists. I kind of see in them the talent that I wish I had. Even sometime I feel that some of them are expressing through their art the words and the image that I cannot express, those that are stuck in my head cause I am just incapable of getting them out.

Cause she puts a philosophical
 smile on my face (if there's such 
a thing)..
These year was beautiful for me because I met so many different characters, weird drama kids, people with real passions, poets... I think that writers are the one I admire the most, being able to take those feelings and turn them into words is a real talent. My friend Tarryn (Tazzie my Spazzy) have said in her latest article that people don't ask themselves who they are anymore. I think people don't question who they want to be anymore. I think we accept too easily, and we judge too easily. It's so strange living in your own head”.. I guess that's what I have been doing for too long now. I complain a lot about not having a talent, but really is a talent only something you are naturally good at or can we just make ourselves good at something by working hard on it.
It's exams time, so I don't really see people anymore, and I have been living in a parallel world in my head where roses are red and violet are blue. In her words, you start defining who you are by the presence of others” I need to stop talking about what I am not compare too everyone else, and maybe start appreciating the fact that I can learn from them and start learning. 


Maybe what I need to be in my life is a big fat sunflower. Yes a sunflower, no complaining, no crying just me saying what I need to say and doing what I need to do, smiling when the sun is shining... I'm taking out all my so called problems, taking the positive way. And I'll try to make the world a better place until the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. I'll be one part of a group of more than 6billion but still somehow special [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment